All applicants must complete and submit the entire form by December 10, 2019.
Electronic Voting will be available to members December 17, 2019 thru to December 31 2019 at midnight .
Wild Betty board members must be:
Board members will serve a one year term.
- current Wild Betty Club members in good standing.
- committed to participate in monthly board meetings, in person or electronically.
- available to invest a minimum 5-8 hours a month on Wild Bettys administrative activities.
- able to attend the bike show booth for a shift March 6- March 8, 2020, Toronto, Better Living Centre, schedule to be arranged.
- able to attend our Sign Up and Social events on April 28, 2019 in Toronto, and/or April 30 in Milton.
All personal and contact information will be kept private & confidential to the Wild Bettys. Wild Bettys will post a blurb on the website prior to elections of the nominees.